Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Flame Topic. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+19
Kitsune
Shisno
TheBloodMaster
Aspen
Philou121[sfr]
Warpizzle
Mush
ecstasy
Lt.Butterscotch
τΐgσ
Neko
Scout
Law
Plane Otto
Yuri Sergig
Matteh
Milkdairy
Mickie Jade
Xellos the old
23 posters

Flame Topic.

TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Flame Topic. - Page 5 Empty Re: Flame Topic.

Post  TheBloodMaster Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 am

But I didn't because I only posted a new one when it was deleted, so my post count was not going up nor down.

I was RELYING on the admins to delete it...

all those videos were ONE POST XD
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:12 am

TheBloodMaster wrote:But I didn't because I only posted a new one when it was deleted, so my post count was not going up nor down.

Flame Topic. - Page 5 R1o995r
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am

TheBloodMaster wrote:But I didn't because I only posted a new one when it was deleted, so my post count was not going up nor down.

Flame Topic. - Page 5 That_s11

Except that you posted the same video/picture in another post, with no added text whatsoever. That's spamming. Now shut up.
    мears
    мears

Post  мears Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Flame Topic. - Page 5 131420556245
    Law
    Law

Post  Law Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Press F13 and you will see lulz.

You will never believe what happened to me this morning! I was waking up and doing my morning routine, eat breakfast, take a shower, brush my teeth, that sort of thing. When I was about to get changed, I saw something in my window that looked a little strange. I went to look and there he was, a man was staring through my window on a ladder!

Just as soon as he knew I saw him he started climbing down the ladder and I ran for the door outside. On my way out I grabbed the bat I keep under my bed. When I got outside I saw him running down my block and I began chasing after him. We ran for nearly 10 minutes and reached some woods. Then from there we ran another 15 until I lost sight of him.

Lost, in the middle of the woods, chasing a peeping Tom. I knew something like this could only happen to me.

The search seemed over when a bit deeper in the woods I heard the man scream. I ran out there and saw him sitting on the ground a good distance away from me. As I got closer I could see he had gotten his foot stuck in a bear trap! Actually I’m not so sure it was a bear trap because it was a bit smaller but you get the point. I walked up to him with my bat and said the sweetest one liner I could think up on the spot.

“Game over fucker” and I hit him in the face with my bat. He began to sob a bit as he held his bleeding nose, but to my surprise he began to laugh. This startled me so I hit him again and said “what’s funny roody-poo!” and he said, “read the first word of all the last paragraphs.”

And now I'm going to actually become serious, because you have to see this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Digicolt wrote:Press F13 and you will see lulz.

You will never believe what happened to me this morning! I was waking up and doing my morning routine, eat breakfast, take a shower, brush my teeth, that sort of thing. When I was about to get changed, I saw something in my window that looked a little strange. I went to look and there he was, a man was staring through my window on a ladder!

Just as soon as he knew I saw him he started climbing down the ladder and I ran for the door outside. On my way out I grabbed the bat I keep under my bed. When I got outside I saw him running down my block and I began chasing after him. We ran for nearly 10 minutes and reached some woods. Then from there we ran another 15 until I lost sight of him.

Lost, in the middle of the woods, chasing a peeping Tom. I knew something like this could only happen to me.

The search seemed over when a bit deeper in the woods I heard the man scream. I ran out there and saw him sitting on the ground a good distance away from me. As I got closer I could see he had gotten his foot stuck in a bear trap! Actually I’m not so sure it was a bear trap because it was a bit smaller but you get the point. I walked up to him with my bat and said the sweetest one liner I could think up on the spot.

“Game over fucker” and I hit him in the face with my bat. He began to sob a bit as he held his bleeding nose, but to my surprise he began to laugh. This startled me so I hit him again and said “what’s funny roody-poo!” and he said, “read the first word of all the last paragraphs.”

THIS, A MILLION TIMES THIS
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Neko wrote:

Wow, this was totally funny the first two thousand times I saw it. By the 1 millionth mark I got bored, by the 1,337,009,001st post, it just made me mad.

Last edited by τΐgσ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Law
    Law

Post  Law Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    Neko wrote:

Wow, this was totally funny the first two thousand times I saw it. By the 1 millionth mark I got bored, by the 1,337,009,001st post, it just made me mad.

Made*

Flame Topic. - Page 5 E7_450xNULL
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Digicolt wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Neko wrote:

Made*

Idon'tgetit.jpg
    Law
    Law

Post  Law Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    Digicolt wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Neko wrote:

Made*

Idon'tgetit.jpg

Youdon'tgetitbecauseyoueditedtheposts.png

The Game.

Also, you're adopted.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Digicolt wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Digicolt wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Neko wrote:

Made*

Idon'tgetit.jpg

Youdon'tgetitbecauseyoueditedtheposts.png

The Game.

Also, you're adopted.

Flame Topic. - Page 5 Close_10
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

Post  Feelsgoodman Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 pm

FUCK THE LESBIANS, FUCK THE BADASS RUSSIANS, AND THE VORTIGAUNTS CAN SUCK MY COCK.

That is all.
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

Post  Feelsgoodman Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:35 pm

WAIT, DOES ANYONE HAVE A STOUT STOUT SHAKO FOR TWO REFINED?
    Shisno
    Shisno

Post  Shisno Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am

If I have not made it clear.

Fuck all you.

Even when our community was on the verge of dying, all you did was talk about what you COULDN'T do...only a single person stepped up to help, not only did this make me disappointed in everybody but Tigo, it's in these moments of extreme stress that it makes me not want to even bother.
    Mush

Post  Mush Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am

once again. stop writing raps and go play volleyball
    Altair
    Altair

Location : Having fun in Equestria with Fluttershy, Rainbow dash, And applejack! /) /)

Post  Altair Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 am

TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 am

Shisno wrote:If I have not made it clear.

Fuck all you.

Even when our community was on the verge of dying, all you did was talk about what you COULDN'T do...only a single person stepped up to help, not only did this make me disappointed in everybody but Tigo, it's in these moments of extreme stress that it makes me not want to even bother.

No, but seriously, I CAN"T get the money for you guys....

/Thread
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Shisno wrote:If I have not made it clear.

Fuck all you.

Can you blame people for not wanting to do anything?
    I wouldn't pay for a dying community. Granted, I don't pay anything for any game servers because I know eventually it'll die, and then that money was a waste.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Yeah, no giant troll face Blood. You don't know how to troll anyway.

And, truth be told, I donated mostly to see how the server would do with Severance.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 pm

τΐgσ wrote:Yeah, no giant troll face Blood. You don't know how to troll anyway.

And, truth be told, I donated mostly to see how the server would do with Severance.

It's a flame thread dude, nowhere in rules does it say no trollfaces.... :L
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Yeah, no giant troll face Blood. You don't know how to troll anyway.

It's a flame thread dude, nowhere in rules does it say no trollfaces.... :L

No, it doesn't, but you're a fail troll if I ever met one. The idea of trolling to you was "HEY SHISNO. HEY. HEY. HEEEEEEY. YOU WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MONEY?" "Uh, sure." " A JOB> LOLOLLLOLOLOL."

That's not trolling bro. Trolling is an art. Yours is more comparable to poking someone a few times in the knee so you can get attention.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

The trollface was a joke, :L

it's kinda like "You mad?"
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 am

TheBloodMaster wrote:The trollface was a joke, :L

I'll repeat the above post. It's a lame joke, you're a fail troll. /discussion
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

:sax:
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:The trollface was a joke, :L

I'll repeat the above post. It's a lame joke, you're a fail troll. /discussion

Joking and trolling in this case are way different,

I'll repeat, it was a JOKE, not a troll attempt...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content