Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation


    Flame Topic.

    Share
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:04 pm

    uhm, ehemm moron

    Attention all.

    Next person to post on a forum just to get your count up, with no relativity whatsoever or with nothing contributing, will be hunted down, have their balls ripped off, and get them forcefully shoved down their throats.

    Those of the female population of Dominus will undergo a painful procedure without sedatives in which you will be given balls, and then the undergo the above situation.

    Thank you for your time.

    nuff said, retard.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:uhm, ehemm moron

    Attention all.

    Next person to post on a forum just to get your count up, with no relativity whatsoever or with nothing contributing, will be hunted down, have their balls ripped off, and get them forcefully shoved down their throats.

    Those of the female population of Dominus will undergo a painful procedure without sedatives in which you will be given balls, and then the undergo the above situation.

    Thank you for your time.

    nuff said, retard.


    You are seriously retarded. Insulting is flaming, so I'm pretty sure "No shit, Sherlock" counts. Stop trying to act all high and mighty and calm your shit, you look like a moron.
    avatar
    Warpizzle

    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Columbus, Georgia

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Warpizzle on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

    Bloodmaster, if there were any perfect definition for retarded, you would make it. So give yourself a pat on the back, if you can even find it, you fucking retard.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm

    I dunno why, but whenever I see your name warpizzle, I think of this

    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:uhm, ehemm moron

    Attention all.

    Next person to post on a forum just to get your count up, with no relativity whatsoever or with nothing contributing, will be hunted down, have their balls ripped off, and get them forcefully shoved down their throats.

    Those of the female population of Dominus will undergo a painful procedure without sedatives in which you will be given balls, and then the undergo the above situation.

    Thank you for your time.

    nuff said, retard.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:I'll repeat myself


    Blood, you're like a sewage pipe. Every time you open your hole, a bunch of shit flows out and everyone wants to be anywhere but where you are.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

    : D except the hippies who smoke pot to hide the smell XD
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:: D except the hippies who smoke pot to hide the smell XD

    And there would be my proof.
    avatar
    Kitsune

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-07-27
    Age : 21

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Kitsune on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

    *Looks at people she hates. (Matteh. I suprisingly got back with a few people I used to hate (Mush! Very Happy) *

    FUCK YOU, MATTEH...

    Kthxbie.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:42 am

    I trolled matteh hard a few months ago, next stop! trolling protection!
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  ecstasy on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 am

    TheBloodMaster wrote:: D except the hippies who smoke pot to hide the smell XD

    The awkward moment..

    when weed doesn't cover the smell of shit.
    Weed smells good.
    avatar
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2011-07-18

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Yuri Sergig on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:40 am

    I dont need to flame, Everyone loves me and i love them Very Happy
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 am

    Yuri Sergig wrote:I dont need to flame, Everyone loves me and i love them Very Happy
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 am

    Yuri Sergig wrote:I dont need to flame, Everyone loves me and i love them Very Happy

    Ah, ignorance is bliss, is it not?
    avatar
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2011-07-18

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Yuri Sergig on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 am

    You guy's are mean Sad
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:53 pm


    Srsly.. Fuck yo sheet.
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:I'll repeat myself

    [Repeat? Rather like post it again, and again, and again.. Like spam. Now back to unseriousness]
    Wuddafawk, you cracking nigguh? Get da fawk out, stoopeed beech.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

    Blood, if you keep spamming the same post, just to get your damn count up, I'll delete all the copies and the originals. Now stop your god damn attention whoring, because no one gives two shits.
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:30 pm

    τΐgσ wrote:Blood, if you keep spamming the same post, just to get your damn count up, I'll delete all the copies and the originals. Now stop your god damn attention whoring, because no one gives two shits.

    Did you see the posts he made before? Was like 2 fucking pages in one post.

    Also. Tigo, you're still alive? Fuck.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

    Mare Do Well wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Blood, if you keep spamming the same post, just to get your damn count up, I'll delete all the copies and the originals. Now stop your god damn attention whoring, because no one gives two shits.

    Did you see the posts he made before? Was like 2 fucking pages in one post.

    Also. Tigo, you're still alive? Fuck.

    I contribute to the forums (Contribute being a loose term) every day, and I've had personal issues I've had to deal with, such as mass amounts of homework, theatre productions, etc.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 am

    But I am, also, it kinda is a form of flaming, so you are wrong XD

    anyway, why can't we be friends?

    it DOES say flame thread on it, and I clearly flamed...
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  τΐgσ on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:44 am

    TheBloodMaster wrote:But I am, also, it kinda is a form of flaming, so you are wrong XD

    anyway, why can't we be friends?

    it DOES say flame thread on it, and I clearly flamed...

    No, you reposted the exact same thing. In fact, I'll delete the damn things now.

    Honest to God, a five year old child behaves better then you.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 am

    You don't get it, it wasn't the post that flamed you, it was me REPEATING the post, all is well, I did everything the thread allowed.


    besides, because the post was removed, I was just re-posting what I said, so no forum rules were broken.
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Law on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:52 am

    TheBloodMaster wrote:You don't get it, it wasn't the post that flamed you, it was me REPEATING the post, all is well, I did everything the thread allowed.


    besides, because the post was removed, I was just re-posting what I said, so no forum rules were broken.

    The thread allows you to flame.

    The forums does not allow you to spam.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Flame Topic.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:40 am