Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation


    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Poll

    Remove assasin armor?

    [ 0 ]
    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. I_vote_lcap0%NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. I_vote_lcap0%NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

    Total Votes: 0
    Neko
    Neko

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Equestria

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Neko on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 am

    Assassin armor. Even if gained ICly and all that shit, its bad to have. It promotes badassery, and to be honest, sluts, sluts everywhere.


    Last edited by Neko on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-12-26
    Age : 106
    Location : Dining IN HELL.

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Feelsgoodman on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 pm

    Neko wrote:Assassin armor. Even if gained ICly and all that shit, its bad to have. It promotes badassery, and to be honest, sluts, sluts everywhere.

    I concur. I really hate it when a bad ass can just come up to me and threaten to throw me off a cliff just for telling his gang to fuck off. Badassery doesn't give you an excuse, please use /roll to at least give us a chance.

    On the subject of sluts, coughcoughjavelinisapimpcoughcough.

    Even though that was a little off-subject on the topic, it's just a pet peeve of mine.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 pm

    This has irked me since the day I've started. I've been on Shisno's ass constantly about it. It HAS TO STOP.

    It plays no purpose in roleplay, it'd be impossible to actually get IC (Or nearly), yet somehow, more then half the server seems to have one. Plus, almost everyone who does have one is a slut/bitch who thinks she can kick anyone's ass.

    Please, get rid of them Shisno. Do it. Please. NOW.
    Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 23
    Location : Columbus, Georgia

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Warpizzle on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 pm

    I blame Skittles. <_<
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

    Warpizzle wrote:I blame Skittles. <_<

    Skittles didn't start it, but she sure as hell uses it a lot. Like, 80% of her characters have assassin armor -__-
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 pm

    I can't agree more, finally,
    puppy0156
    puppy0156
    Banned User

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2011-06-28

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  puppy0156 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

    Agree'd, and we already have characters with snipers and rpgs, we get the fuck shot out of us if we even lift a finger to say something back. SHISNO needs to do something about this.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Milkdairy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

    FYI skittles gave hers to Integra then grew it back then Integra gave it to violet and other people and then redrew hers and so forth.

    Removing them entirely is not the solution because it broadly punishes everyone.


    Just make it that you need extensive surgery which is impossible to do in the village to put it on like the OWS suits.

    Also Blood it plays the purpose of armor. Whether you like it or not there will be some people who really use it as armor AND to hide their identities. There is a reason all units look the same in their suits.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 pm

    Milkdairy wrote:FYI skittles gave hers to Integra then grew it back then Integra gave it to violet and other people and then redrew hers and so forth.

    Removing them entirely is not the solution because it broadly punishes everyone.


    Just make it that you need extensive surgery which is impossible to do in the village to put it on like the OWS suits.

    Also Blood it plays the purpose of armor. Whether you like it or not there will be some people who really use it as armor AND to hide their identities. There is a reason all units look the same in their suits.

    the assassin armor only blocks the chest, you'd be 100 times better off with like, rebel armor or even in rare cases MPF armor. for hiding identities, easy, just find cloth, make a face-wrap, or bandana or something, you don't NEED to use an assassin helmet!
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-12-26
    Age : 106
    Location : Dining IN HELL.

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Feelsgoodman on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:FYI skittles gave hers to Integra then grew it back then Integra gave it to violet and other people and then redrew hers and so forth.

    Removing them entirely is not the solution because it broadly punishes everyone.


    Just make it that you need extensive surgery which is impossible to do in the village to put it on like the OWS suits.

    Also Blood it plays the purpose of armor. Whether you like it or not there will be some people who really use it as armor AND to hide their identities. There is a reason all units look the same in their suits.

    the assassin armor only blocks the chest, you'd be 100 times better off with like, rebel armor or even in rare cases MPF armor. for hiding identities, easy, just find cloth, make a face-wrap, or bandana or something, you don't NEED to use an assassin helmet!

    Actually, this sorta makes sense. If you want to be bad-ass, then just go with the MPF armor. It looks better, is easily obtainable, and doesn't require life-changing surgery. And besides, people will like you generally more.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Milkdairy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:38 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:FYI skittles gave hers to Integra then grew it back then Integra gave it to violet and other people and then redrew hers and so forth.

    Removing them entirely is not the solution because it broadly punishes everyone.


    Just make it that you need extensive surgery which is impossible to do in the village to put it on like the OWS suits.

    Also Blood it plays the purpose of armor. Whether you like it or not there will be some people who really use it as armor AND to hide their identities. There is a reason all units look the same in their suits.

    the assassin armor only blocks the chest, you'd be 100 times better off with like, rebel armor or even in rare cases MPF armor. for hiding identities, easy, just find cloth, make a face-wrap, or bandana or something, you don't NEED to use an assassin helmet!


    Actually, The Suit is supposedly airtight, so it can protect against Biological weapons of any type, Something just a gasmask can not do.

    (On the other hand MPF suits might be able to do this as well, But I would not count on it.)
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Creeping At Your Window

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Lt.Butterscotch on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:03 pm

    Milk, even if it was surgery needed, I bet you half the server would still take the surgery just for the suit. And just play it off like the surgery did nothing.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

    Well, no shit, we have Helix and all these other rogue medics here, who can do AUGMENTATIONS. If they can do augs, they sure as hell can do surgery, because it's a 20% chance of success with augs, 50% chance of becoming brain dead, and a 30% chance of death altogether
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Milkdairy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

    NONE OF YOU can do augs. And whoever the fuck said you could is an idiot (Goes for you if you said it Shisno)

    It's not "Surgery" it's Intensive surgery which requires a full team of Specifically trained medical Units, Plus Nova Prospekt and a Machine larger than the village Our characters live in.

    No, It's impossible unless you were already a Unit. And I'm going to try and talk to shisno about all the asspulled Rogues that were created from Mikhail's Injection thing.
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-12-26
    Age : 106
    Location : Dining IN HELL.

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Feelsgoodman on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

    Milkdairy wrote:NONE OF YOU can do augs. And whoever the fuck said you could is an idiot (Goes for you if you said it Shisno)

    It's not "Surgery" it's Intensive surgery which requires a full team of Specifically trained medical Units, Plus Nova Prospekt and a Machine larger than the village Our characters live in.

    No, It's impossible unless you were already a Unit. And I'm going to try and talk to shisno about all the asspulled Rogues that were created from Mikhail's Injection thing.

    And no, don't even fucking try to go to Nova Prospekt. Nova Prospekt is now a fine cloud of micro-sized particles of flesh, rock, and metal. Even if you reverted back to the time when it was still fully functional, YOU ARE NOT FREEMAN. It took me six lives to beat that chapter. In Dominus, you only have one.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 am

    Are robot arms not augments?

    because I know helix can do it, I've seen him do it b4
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Milkdairy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 am

    Those are civilian grade Prosthetics, not bionic arms you can lift an Abrams and snap it in half with. This ain't Warhammer 40k (But I bet puppy wished it were)
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm

    Meh, He'd more likely wish it were a mix of ww2 but in the future like warhammer.

    me, what I want? ENCLAVE BITCHES
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-12-26
    Age : 106
    Location : Dining IN HELL.

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Feelsgoodman on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 pm

    I'd personally just like a Volksgrenadier outfit. But that's just all of the Company of Heroes getting into my head.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-06-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Sooomewhere, in Warwick Avenueeee!

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Katelyn on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:31 pm

    Well actually, 80% of my characters -DON'T- have the armor. The only one with the armor atm is Reaver, and she only uses the helmet/boots. I got rid of the armor on my other chars ages ago, so y'know. cyclops Nice going cyclops. >_>
    Next person to blame me gets a foot up the arse. <3
    Aspen
    Aspen

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Woodstock, GA, US

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Aspen on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 pm

    Pancakes wrote:Well actually, 80% of my characters -DON'T- have the armor. The only one with the armor atm is Reaver, and she only uses the helmet/boots. I got rid of the armor on my other chars ages ago, so y'know. cyclops Nice going cyclops. >_>
    Next person to blame me gets a foot up the arse. <3

    i dont want an immature fuck on the dev team.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

    Posts : 51
    Join date : 2011-06-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Sooomewhere, in Warwick Avenueeee!

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Katelyn on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:40 pm

    Aspen wrote:
    Pancakes wrote:Well actually, 80% of my characters -DON'T- have the armor. The only one with the armor atm is Reaver, and she only uses the helmet/boots. I got rid of the armor on my other chars ages ago, so y'know. cyclops Nice going cyclops. >_>
    Next person to blame me gets a foot up the arse. <3

    i dont want an immature fuck on the dev team.

    Why're you on there then hon? <3
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  τΐgσ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm

    Pancakes wrote:I got rid of the armor on my other chars

    Still doesn't excuse the fact that almost all of them had it in the first place.
    Aspen
    Aspen

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Woodstock, GA, US

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Aspen on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm

    Pancakes wrote:

    Why're you on there then hon? <3

    not the first time i've heard that.
    get up on your game, girl.
    this is the exact reason i removed you from the dev group.
    have a nice day.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Milkdairy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 am

    Aspen wrote:
    Pancakes wrote:Well actually, 80% of my characters -DON'T- have the armor. The only one with the armor atm is Reaver, and she only uses the helmet/boots. I got rid of the armor on my other chars ages ago, so y'know. cyclops Nice going cyclops. >_>
    Next person to blame me gets a foot up the arse. <3

    i dont want an immature fuck on the dev team.

    I've seen your posts on the Refugee camp. I don't think you have the capacity to say Pancakes is Immature <_>

    Sponsored content

    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:31 pm