Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Choose our direction. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+9
Milkdairy
Warpizzle
ecstasy
Kommadant Solis
TheBloodMaster
Gothic
Lt.Butterscotch
Neko
Shisno
13 posters

Choose our direction.

Poll

Choose our direction.

[ 3 ]
    Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Choose our direction. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 16
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Choose our direction. - Page 3 Empty Re: Choose our direction.

Post  τΐgσ Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 am

Hipster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Hipster wrote:
    Feelsgoodman wrote:
    Hipster wrote:Here is the reason a baseball bat could kill in a single blow.

The human skull is both strong and weak in several locations. The temple to be the weakest. The back of the head would be the strongest.

Now on to force, the average professional boxer can punch at about 20 miles an hour, exerting about 0.63 tons of force behind that blow, which equates to about 1260 pounds of force in a punch.
    The average human fist weighs about 250-500 grams.
    Now take this in to account that a wooden baseball bat weighs about 37oz, which is about 1050 grams.
    I don't know how hard the average person would hit a baseball, but lets take it in to perspective of a professional baseball player. An average baseball player can hit a ball and make it travel forward at about 80 to 90 miles an hour.
    To get a baseball to go 90 miles an hour, you must exert a force of 8000 pounds.

Now the human skull will be crushed at 36 pounds per square inch, and the force required to crush a human skull is 196 pounds of pressure.
    One swing of a baseball bat has enough force to crack between 1-8 skulls, depending on how hard it is swung.

There is your lesson of how to crush a skull.

Also very good. Any open wound or cut that gets the fluid inside of you would spread the disease. It's really scary about how many ways you can become infected.

Simply getting a bloodsplatter in your eye can cause infection. The eyes are the only external way of absorbing items into your bloodstream.

That is, of course, if you don't account for any open wounds said person may have at the time.

That would classify as internal, as its directly coming into contact through whats inside the body.

Ahhh, my mistake, thanks.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am