Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Knife Dealer Application EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Knife Dealer Application EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Knife Dealer Application EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Knife Dealer Application EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Knife Dealer Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Knife Dealer Application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Knife Dealer Application EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Knife Dealer Application EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Knife Dealer Application EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+3
τΐgσ
TheBloodMaster
Neko
7 posters

Knife Dealer Application

Neko
    Neko

Knife Dealer Application Empty Knife Dealer Application

Post  Neko Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm

What is your OOC name? (Steam & Forum)Sierra

What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:29252820

What is your age. [First IC Age & Then OOC] 21, 17

What character are you applying for? Lily Lambi

What type of Black Market Dealer are you applying for? (Ex. Light/Medium/Heavy)

How long have you been ACTIVE in our community? Uh.. July I think?

Name a few reasons why you would like the current BmD you are applying for. Be It IC or OOC Reasons. If citizens should have weapons, they should be knives. I understand the rules very well, and I think I can be trusted with the given powers.

Have you ever had a trader/Dealer on our servers before or had an past experience? Nope.

What are you planning on using this Black Market Dealer flag for ICly? Getting nothing but knives. The only way I'd be able to OOCly buy knives is the week/two week restock ofc.

Please provide a short back-ground on what and how your character has obtained these supplies. After Lily was put in the city, she noticed she hadn't been treated fairly. Being constantly thrown into detainment, she obtained a level 0 for stabbing an officed in the neck within District 2. Since then, she's been making / gaining her knives from various sources ( stated below. )

How does your character gain her supplies? It should be stated above. fuck you its staying here. Lily gains her supplies from a close relative outside the city, who has been gaining access to the city in various ways. (I won't be explaining who or how they get into the city to regular players, only admins. NO meta.)

Please state how you would interact with a raid on the building or room you are stationed in to sell supplies out of. (Remember, there are no Resistance guards or anything with you. Must be atleast 20 /me's of your actions and /it's for the Civil Protection's actions. Think Realisticly.)
    /me is sitting in the warehouse by the Fat Nargodian, two knives in hand.
    /it A knock is heard from the front door, Lily jumps in shock.
    /me lays her backpack on the stone floor, slowly opening the side door into the gated room.
    /it A loud "BOOM!" is heard from the front door, it flying off its hinges as buckshot impales it.
    /me looks around for something to hide in.
    /it Two officers, an 04 and an OfC enter the building with lethals up.
    /me decides on hiding in a green cabinet, shutting the doors.
    /it The OfC tells the 04 to wait at the door while he checks around the room, shotgun pointed infront of him.
    /me holds her breath as she hears the OfC approach, sliding her knife into a combat pose.
    /it The OfC shoots the door in to the sideroom, the door again falling off its hinges.
    /me pushes the doors open as the OfC walks into the room, him losing balance and falling into the wall from the impact.
    /me puts a hand on the back of the knife, rushing at the OfC's throat.
    /it The OfC moves his head, the knife stabbing into the edge of his throat.
    /it He reaches for his shotgun, firing at Lily. The shotgun round misses, hitting the green container.
    /me with her other knife, she sucessfully stabs the OfC through the throat.
    /it The 04 turns around towards the door as he hears the "Biosignal Lost" tone, as he was thinking the shotgun blast was a breach.
    /me shoves the OfC aside, grabbing his shotgun. She pumps it, waiting for the 04 to enter.
    /it The 04 clumsily enters, getting a face-full of lead.
    /me pumps the shotgun, scavenging the buckshot rounds from the OfC, leaving the 04's pistol.
    /me proceeds to running out of the building, later dodging many MPF searches for the two biosignal losses.

How many times a WEEK do you expect for your inventory to ICly be re-stocked? Lily is stocked with 2-4 knives per week.

When can you perform an Interview with an Admin for the application? (To Weed Out Retards or Borderline Retards of BmDing) Hurp hurp, anytime.

Do you realize that you will and can be raided by MPF if any hint is given off ICly? Yes.

Do you understand that you have to setup in a secluded place, NOT in the open or in common housing areas? Yes.

You do not work for ANYONE. You work for your own self. If the Resistance want your stuff, they'll find you. You have no Resistance Suppliers. Understand? (Punishment will be handed out if we find out you are working off of Resistance Groups.) Yus yus yus.
    NOTE: I know I can auth myself, but I'd feel bad if I did.

Last edited by Neko on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Knife Dealer Application Empty Re: Knife Dealer Application

Post  TheBloodMaster Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 pm

A few problems,

for example, word errors, I.e "it flying off its hinges as buckshit impales it."

however, I support this app because knives are very useful yet easy to make.
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:"it flying off its hinges as buckshit impales it."
    i have no fucking clue how that happened.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 am

I support the idea itself, and you beinga dealer. However, if there's already a few weapons dealers, one of them should be removed for your spot. We can't exactly have too many.
    Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

Post  Warpizzle Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 am

Bitch wrote:

How does your character gain her supplies? It should be stated above. fuck you its staying here.

--------------------------------------------------
    ^ Serious line

I support this, and believe you would make quite a well knife dealer. Just don't go crazy. :>

+Support
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Knife dealer... NOU
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Neko wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:"it flying off its hinges as buckshit impales it."
    i have no fucking clue how that happened.

Don't sweat it, sometimes instead of saying shut up I accidentally say shit up, it's because the u and I are next to each other.
    Mush

Post  Mush Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm

A knife dealer sounds a bit silly to be honest :V
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 am

"OH IMMA DEAL SHANKZZZ LOLOLOOLLOIMSDIOKOOOL LOL"
    Shisno
    Shisno

Post  Shisno Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 am

Mush wrote:A knife dealer sounds a bit silly to be honest :V
    Shows a lot more promise and responsibility than those who just want to sell AR2's and Crossbows
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 am

Shisno wrote:
    Mush wrote:A knife dealer sounds a bit silly to be honest :V
    Shows a lot more promise and responsibility than those who just want to sell AR2's and Crossbows

Crossbows aren't too hard to make, the problem is a few of these things

1: finding good metal that can stand under the bending pressure of the front part of the bow.

2: building a straight path to fire (I.e DON"T MAKE YOUR BOW FIRE TO A SIDE)

3: scopes are impossible, so you'd have to make your own iron sights, which would require a shitload of calibrating.

4: ALMOST FORGOT, a firing mechanism, which is not TOO hard, with simple gears it could be done, because there's no gunpowder to shoot an arrow, the mechanism holding the string just needs to lift, then the bow will PUSH the bow out from the path, and it should coast to your target, thanks Kinetic energy!

One more thing, because they produce only a minor sound when firing (I would know, I fired one), they can be perfect for a silent kill of either your most hated enemy citizen to your bitch get up and go MPF!

As for bows, they can be made pretty damn easy, you can make a sharp point with any sharp object, even.... A KNIFE XD

I recommend closet rods for the arrows, because they are USUALLY hollow and that means they can be added with poison (Idk, poison can be anything from black headcrab poison to bleach, to cyanide), and be turned into a hollow tipped poison dart.

Here's some other parts ppl use for arrows

Bike parts,

A stunstick might do good

A bullet glued/taped to a rod?

An arrow?

lol, and the most ironic one, a small knife attached to the front of a rod

See? indeed ar2s being made are BS, and should be denied ASAP, but crossbows aren't too BS, because ar2s were made off world and crossbows were made in the medieval times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm