Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Hey guys! Just a heads up EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+5
das pirate
Warpizzle
Xellos the old
Shadow
ecstasy
9 posters

Hey guys! Just a heads up

ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Hey guys! Just a heads up Empty Hey guys! Just a heads up

Post  ecstasy Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:54 pm

My computer is completely dead. There is no saving it right now, everything on it is gone.
    I am getting a new one in a few weeks, because my birthday is in 4 days, so until then, I won't be online at all.

However, I might not even install Garrysmod on my new computer, because of unnecessary bullshit in the server. Half of the server acts like immature 12 year olds, and the ones who don't, get overrun by the ones who do.

Half the server just whines and bitches about everything.

Scout, Shisno, I love you, none of this is directed at you. It was a nice idea to try and revive Voltaic, but, face it, Voltaic is dead.

To be honest, in retrospect, the only good admins in my eyes are Mickie and Warpizzle.

Then you have the admins who piss me off by complaining and making up shit. Yes, I know who you are. It was a nice attempt to get me to lose my job.

Well, anyway, I dunno what I'm gonna do. Maybe I'll install it when I get my computer, but as of right now, I have absolutely no intention on doing so. Although, if you guys really want me to stay, you can try and convince me.

I love the Voltaic family, and it was such a pleasure to know you all.

I'll still be on steam though. I'm just moving from Garrysmod, to other games, which involve a lot less immaturity and bitching and lying, and a lot more fun.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Hey guys! Just a heads up Empty Re: Hey guys! Just a heads up

Post  Shadow Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 pm

B... but...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Sad
    Xellos the old
    Xellos the old

Post  Xellos the old Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:37 am

Well goodbye for so long and happy birthday ahead for you. I wish you good presents and a happy time and whatever. Oh and before I forget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxYXcvGBibc . (If you think of me as one of those admins you hate well then excuse me for being honest to the others.)
    Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

Post  Warpizzle Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

You've had a good, long run in not being an immature dick like the rest of us. Heh.
    I wish to you, A happy birthday. I shall speak to you every now and then (because you mah friend) just to talk. You were pretty fun, but I can see why you're leaving. I think Scout was too quick about it though, Y'know...Just hopping out of her chair and going to plan a few murders for some members here (Hell, I might be one of them). I'll do my best as an admin to get people to stop being so damn immature. I'll teach them, punish them, observer-bitch them most of the time I'm on the server. FOR YOU. I'll carry on your good-adminship, and hopefully, I can carry that heavy weight.

See ya later, Hipster. It's been good, being your friend, and it's good to still be one.
    <3

-Warpizzle

P.S: <n< You don't love me too?
    das pirate
    das pirate

Post  das pirate Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

I haven't been around the community for that long but I did respect your role-plays and other activities about this community, it is sad to see yet another person leave a Garry's mod role-play community for the reason of drama and bitches. I have seen dozens of communities rise and fall and it tends to be for this reason, a number of minges disguised as role-players enter the fray and tear the whole thing apart. I honestly dislike seeing this in yet another community of, in my honest opinion, excellent role-players bogged down by the lower level roleplayers that enter the server that want to be "webuls that shoot teh cumbeans." I personally think you should stay and try to reform the community rather than leaving for reasons that you couldn't control, or in fact any of us could really control. I've tried to do what you wish to do many of times and could never truly stay away from Garry's mod, the simple fact is I would wish for you to stay here and at least make one more attempt to fix the problems rather than leaving from the frustration of the damn bitches bogging you down. Best of luck to you and I still hope you make the right choice for you.
    - Das Pirate.

Also, have a great birthday bud Very Happy
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Xellos the old wrote:-snip-
    (If you think of me as one of those admins you hate well then excuse me for being honest to the others.)

Bitching about me watching in observer when I don't use any of the information in character, and then making up a lie about me giving myself whitelists, when I didn't even touch the whitelists, is by far NOT honest. And then you went on like you didn't even do anything and talked to me like I was your friend.

Warpizzle wrote:-snip-

-Warpizzle

P.S: <n< You don't love me too?

Haha Warpizzle, You are a great player, and honestly, you're probably best to fill my position.

Das Pirate wrote:-snip-

I'll still be here if you guys need help, I mean, I pretty much made the forums, your rules, etc. I just don't want to deal with the player-base that we currently have. If my influence was actually good enough for me to help change a community, I would still be here for you. I can still help Scout and Shisno if they really need it, but I won't be ingame with the help.

Besides, I can't do anything without having the lower admins running to Shisno about it. I was a Super-Admin of Voltaic for I believe, 5 months, and anyone from that community can vouche that I do my job correctly, but it looks bad when people MAKE SHIT UP.

I've been an admin of the BiasedGaming community, the Voltaic community, the Dominus community, and I still plan on becoming some for many more communities, just not anything to do with Garrysmod.
    Xellos the old
    Xellos the old

Post  Xellos the old Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 am

I have to say only two things. First is I hate humany for its bad habbi of changing what people say since I never claimed you did surely screw around whit whitelists I sayd sayd I think but I don't say for grim sure.

Second I confess making my work much harder. At the beginning of the server Scout and Shisno tasked me to keep an eye out of the rest of the admin staff. I did report them how things are going and I stil do it. Only to Shisno now ofcourse.

I do not seek your demise or that you loose your position. Enough sayd.

Back stabbing is not my style
    Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

Post  Warpizzle Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

Neutral I'm afraid I can't be your replacement anymore. Ehh.
    I chose ProRP over DomRP admin because Shisno told me some story about a guy that was an admin in TWO communities and he was being douchy on the one he was least active at (Abusive as well). I think ProRP is being overrun by minges, bad MPF, and Wolfie. Good luck, DomRP. Very Happy I'll be active on you most.
    (Wolfie is a failRPer in the city and she has a unit that got ((GRAPED))...AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT. I said no, but he's a super admin. I'm going to talk to Arbiter about this. This is just so un-canon. :c

Anyways...I think the best to fill your position would beee...Fuck it, you can't be replaced. <3
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Good byeeee Hipster, And Happy birthday, havent been able to get on for four days and Xellos, fucking DROP it, she is allowed to her own opinion now isnt she? You may and may not have but we will never know the truth now will we? And as Warpizzle said, YOU CANNOT BE REPLACEEEED!
    Plane Otto
    Plane Otto

Post  Plane Otto Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am

Never got to meet you too much, seen your character once and a while, I have actually tried to find her once and a while (The swed). Because then Otto would have more friends than Helix, if he even counts :3

We have chatted a couple of times and all, all of the adminship I have seen by you was just excellent. Your work shall not be forgotten, heck, might even be some kind of rolemodel for some.
    Ah well, just hoping you won't dissapear forever ^^
    Mush

Post  Mush Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 am

r8 l8 m8
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm glad to see she wont leave...

Hipster iz cool, this coming from someone who never really even met him/her.

According to a topic, she aint leaving Very Happy
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Well, actually, if Chancer opens up Voltaic before my computer is fixed, don't expect to see me much unless you're in the Voltaic server.

I have 2 very important characters for the VoRP server, so I'll be in there constantly.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Hipster wrote:Well, actually, if Chancer opens up Voltaic before my computer is fixed, don't expect to see me much unless you're in the Voltaic server.

I have 2 very important characters for the VoRP server, so I'll be in there constantly.

Same here, but I don't have important chars, I just miss Voltaic. When it comes up, sorry DRP, won't be on that much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 am