Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+5
Warpizzle
Milkdairy
Neko
Shisno
Kitsune
9 posters

Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Kitsune
    Kitsune

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Post  Kitsune Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Spoiler:
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Annoying posts have been deleted.

Blood, last warning. Keep up the spam, and I ban you from the forums for a week.

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT AN ANNOYING POST!

I was relevant to the topic (who do you dread) and I was also talking, that would have required an edit, not a fucking delete, I fucking dread you tigo, you are a fucking horrible admin!

You replied to my post with a picture of the engineer labelled 'Nope', then proceeded to type a hundred or so ':3's for the next two posts you did.

after you deleated that one, I made another saying that nothing I was doing was breaking the rules, because there IS NO RULE AGAINST SPAMMING FOR SOME REASON. and then I proceeded to say that I dreaded you because you were such a fucking horrible admin, which isn't disrespect because this is a dread thread.

that of which you deleted, THAT is what I'm referring to.

also, you double posted tigo, another bad admin trait.

I didn't delete any post that said I was a bad admin, as evidenced by the multiple posts up of you calling me such. I deleted posts that were instigating others off-topic-ly, and ones that were spamming, because we don't need that. If you want to rage, take it to the flame thread.

Thanks.

then who deleted that post?
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Annoying posts have been deleted.

Blood, last warning. Keep up the spam, and I ban you from the forums for a week.

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT AN ANNOYING POST!

I was relevant to the topic (who do you dread) and I was also talking, that would have required an edit, not a fucking delete, I fucking dread you tigo, you are a fucking horrible admin!

You replied to my post with a picture of the engineer labelled 'Nope', then proceeded to type a hundred or so ':3's for the next two posts you did.

after you deleated that one, I made another saying that nothing I was doing was breaking the rules, because there IS NO RULE AGAINST SPAMMING FOR SOME REASON. and then I proceeded to say that I dreaded you because you were such a fucking horrible admin, which isn't disrespect because this is a dread thread.

that of which you deleted, THAT is what I'm referring to.

also, you double posted tigo, another bad admin trait.

I didn't delete any post that said I was a bad admin, as evidenced by the multiple posts up of you calling me such. I deleted posts that were instigating others off-topic-ly, and ones that were spamming, because we don't need that. If you want to rage, take it to the flame thread.

Thanks.

then who deleted that post?

I don't know. I can't check any part of the site to see who deletes what. Sorry if anything was deleted wrongly by someone else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 am