Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation


    La mia domanda

    Share
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    La mia domanda

    Post  ecstasy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 am

    Steam name (be exact): Hipster

    Steam ID (www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:27228622

    Character name(s): None since the server doesn't yet exist.

    How old are you?: 20

    How long have you been with us?: I've been with VoRP since the name was originally Static, so a damn long time.

    Have you ever been banned before in the past?: Nope.

    Do you have admin experience?: You know I have.

    Why do you want to be admin (2 descriptive paragraphs minimum)?:
    Shisno, do I honestly have to write 2 paragraphs? You know how well I did my job, and I was one of the only admins you've ever seen that put the entire server and it's people before myself. I cared about the server, and I wanted it to survive, and I tried to do the best I could to help, but nobody fucking listened to me and drove me away. So I want to apply for a higher position, because of the fact that you already know how I work so I don't really have to "prove myself" to anyone, and I really hope that this time around, you actually listen to me for once.

    Do you understand that any and all abuse of your powers will result in your power being stripped from you and a possible ban?: Obviously.
    avatar
    Kitsune

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-07-27
    Age : 21

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Kitsune on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 am

    +Support
    (Fuck your green colors)

    I saw a bit of your adminness (?) a long time ago back in DRP. despite you being Offline 99.9999% of the time, you were a good admin when I saw ya'.
    avatar
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Milkdairy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 am

    I support this application.


    On a further note, we currently have 1 spot open in The council of ideas, if you're interested.


    Contact me on steam when you can and I can fill you in on the responsibilities and basic goings on, then I can forward you to Shisno or you can go directly to him.


    _________________
    Red hair <3
    avatar
    Kitsune

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-07-27
    Age : 21

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Kitsune on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 am

    Milkdairy wrote:I support this application.


    On a further note, we currently have 1 spot open in The council of ideas, if you're interested.


    Contact me on steam when you can and I can fill you in on the responsibilities and basic goings on, then I can forward you to Shisno or you can go directly to him.

    ... Lol... 'Council of Ideas'.

    You guys sound like super-nerds when you say it that way x3
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  ecstasy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 pm

    Kitsune™ wrote:+Support
    (Fuck your green colors)

    I saw a bit of your adminness (?) a long time ago back in DRP. despite you being Offline 99.9999% of the time, you were a good admin when I saw ya'.

    I was offline 99% of the time because the server hated me because I tried to restrict them while the other admins did whatever the fuck they wanted, so I moved on to run a different server.
    avatar
    Kitsune

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-07-27
    Age : 21

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Kitsune on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 pm

    Hipster wrote:
    Kitsune™ wrote:+Support
    (Fuck your green colors)

    I saw a bit of your adminness (?) a long time ago back in DRP. despite you being Offline 99.9999% of the time, you were a good admin when I saw ya'.

    I was offline 99% of the time because the server hated me because I tried to restrict them while the other admins did whatever the fuck they wanted, so I moved on to run a different server.

    As am admin you should expect to receive some hate. Just shrug it off and keep going. Eventually they'll shut up.
    avatar
    Neko

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Equestria

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Neko on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:31 pm

    +Support.
    As much as I think you get mad very easily, I've seen you in action. It'd be great to have you back.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  τΐgσ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 pm

    +Support

    It'd be great to have you back; I tried to model my adminship quite a bit after yours, to be honest. Strict, putting the server first, and always trying to help people when they need it.
    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Shisno on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm

    Acceptededededed


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: La mia domanda

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 pm