Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation


    Adam Conor

    Share
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am

    Arrow (Due to the fact that Adam Conor has a lot of gear, I'm just going to say how he was BEFORE he became as powerful as he is now, because that would be a BIT op for a simple char bio.) bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

    Name: Adam Conor

    Age: 27

    height: 6,1

    clothing & face:
    Spoiler:

    Job (pre - combine) spent 3 months working in a hospital shortly after spending 6 years in school to earn a medical degree in surgery and medicine.

    Job (post - combine) Attempted to join CWU, but medical division was full shortly after John Aren (another one of my characters) joined. So he attempted to become an intelligence agent with the assistance of an MPF who was an 05, which again, failed horribly (it infact threw them both in DB for a while.)

    Weapon preference: unknown at this point in life.

    How he became a refugee months after he was released from DB, the biological outbreak on city 45 occurred in 2013, he and his brother John freema- (oh wait, wrong back story, TAKE TWO) He and his brother Bill Conor stayed held up in their apartment to avoid getting the virus. During this time, they ate almost no food, only surviving off food that was not infected, but they boiled a lot of times to be sure that it wasn't, in doing this, they managed to boil the chemicals out (remember, this is 2013, the chemicals would not be perfected... YET). Surviving off the food, rather then plan out what they would do IN the city, they planned how to get OUT of the city. Sadly though, luck wasn't on Adam's side, and he was relocated to City 6, a city near Florida, while Bill managed to get out safely with a pack of rebels. While Adam was in this city, he- [INFORMATION WITHHELD BY THE S.E.C CORPORATION]. After months in the city, there was a major uprising, and a large amount of citizens flocked to Florida, where they managed to find a fishing boat in decent condition. They managed to get some away before the mortars fired, one of them being Adam. Even fewer survived the boat ride, considering there was air pollution, bad food, OTA gunship patrols, and the trip took almost an entire year before they got past. Finally, some time in 2014, about 10 miles off the coast of Europe, a combine gunship spots them, and opens fire, they managed to get some off on a makeshift lifeboat small enough to not be found, although only 10 people were able to get on it, Adam being one of them due to the fact that he would be a necessary addition in the event of an injury. Once they reached Europe, they all tried to set up camp, but constant attack from headcrabs and zombies made it impossible, not including the dangerous leeches and viruses that spread from them. Some members of the group developed cannibalism, and began eating the few healthy people left for food, Adam barely escaped alive and uninfected. Now, INTERMISSION: Basketball INTERMISSION OVER.

    Finding the outlandsspending weeks running in the rain, he was soaked, hungry, thirsty (ironicly) and tired. By a miracle, he found his way to what would be known as coast #3, lead by a man who claimed to be a rogue OTA (although he was likely bullshitting, considering there wasn't a single augmentation mark on his body), named "dragon" spelled in l33t text. From there, he was given an mp7, a resistance uniform, and pretty much no training on how to use a gun... From there, he spent weeks there, learning how to properly survive in the outlands, and made some makeshift armor, like a a helmet, which had it's advantages, like when he hit his head once in a car. After that, he moved on for no fucking reason at all.

    After he left He managed to get to an abandoned mining colony, where he stayed for less then a day, because there turned out to be a large group of women who liked torturing men and feeding them to their pets. Somehow, by complete luck, he found this out by sneaking in, thinking they were friendly people sitting by the fire, until they started telling each other stories about the crazy torture techniques they did to the poor men who fell to such a fate (does the name Renaissance ring a bell?), which after that, Adam knew he was in great danger, so he called them all crazy bitches, and ran. A few hours later, one Woman, who looked innocent, was calling for Adam, but thankfully, Adam knew who she was, because she was there with those girls, and was now coming to torture him too. So he took off, never returning to that place.

    What happens after this is Eventually he finds his way to coast #7, where the events of voltaic roleplay roll out, and then the events of DRP.


    Last edited by TheBloodMaster on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  ecstasy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

    Well, I can tell you right now, that this Adam Conor will not be anything like the Adam Conor in DRP or VoRP, because this is a brand new canon.

    He will not have a lot of gear, because let's be honest, it's not realistic. You will never get a lot of gear in the life of the Outlands. It's going to be very hard to find small things, let alone an entire arsenal.

    We're starting fresh, not picking up where we left off.

    And by the way, we're not spawning you weapons just because your backstory says you have them. Sorry, not happening. If we do it for you, we have to do it for everyone.

    I could say my character had a sniper in my backstory. It's not going to happen, because it puts an immediate advantage over everyone else.


    _________________
    ec·sta·sy/ˈekstəsē/
    Noun:
    An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
    An emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 pm

    ecstasy wrote:Well, I can tell you right now, that this Adam Conor will not be anything like the Adam Conor in DRP or VoRP, because this is a brand new canon.

    He will not have a lot of gear, because let's be honest, it's not realistic. You will never get a lot of gear in the life of the Outlands. It's going to be very hard to find small things, let alone an entire arsenal.

    We're starting fresh, not picking up where we left off.

    And by the way, we're not spawning you weapons just because your backstory says you have them. Sorry, not happening. If we do it for you, we have to do it for everyone.

    I could say my character had a sniper in my backstory. It's not going to happen, because it puts an immediate advantage over everyone else.

    excuse me, but the SMG was from two thousand and fucking forteen, the chances a resistance gun could stay working for 2-3 years would be slim, VERY, slim.

    so yes, I won't be asking for guns.

    however, I would still like to retain my medical knowledge only because a: it's not epic helix worthy medical training and B it ties in with a canon that I've had since 2010.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:

    excuse me, but the SMG was from two thousand and fucking forteen, the chances a resistance gun could stay working for 2-3 years would be slim, VERY, slim.

    so yes, I won't be asking for guns.

    however, I would still like to retain my medical knowledge only because a: it's not epic helix worthy medical training and B it ties in with a canon that I've had since 2010.


    That canon also has ceased to exist, and we are starting from scratch. Sorry.
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  ecstasy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:

    excuse me, but the SMG was from two thousand and fucking forteen, the chances a resistance gun could stay working for 2-3 years would be slim, VERY, slim.

    so yes, I won't be asking for guns.

    however, I would still like to retain my medical knowledge only because a: it's not epic helix worthy medical training and B it ties in with a canon that I've had since 2010.


    That canon also has ceased to exist, and we are starting from scratch. Sorry.

    The medical knowledge can stay, however.
    Being medically capable isn't a rare thing, so I see no problem with him being able to treat wounds, administer proper drugs and the works.


    _________________
    ec·sta·sy/ˈekstəsē/
    Noun:
    An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
    An emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.
    avatar
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Milkdairy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 am

    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:

    excuse me, but the SMG was from two thousand and fucking forteen, the chances a resistance gun could stay working for 2-3 years would be slim, VERY, slim.

    so yes, I won't be asking for guns.

    however, I would still like to retain my medical knowledge only because a: it's not epic helix worthy medical training and B it ties in with a canon that I've had since 2010.


    That canon also has ceased to exist, and we are starting from scratch. Sorry.

    Correction, we are not starting from scratch.

    According to shisno, We will be starting at a very early point in the canon, before Mikhail Shiskov was even rogue, as well as in a different place.


    Although we will NOT be refunding any items whatsoever, and many things have been retconned.

    It would be more sensible, and probably also more fun to just start a new character. I doubt there is much chance one of your favorite characters could travel several thousands of miles across barren Asia alone into Eastern Europe.


    _________________
    Red hair <3
    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Shisno on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 am

    Basically, same storyline/starting point, but different time lines. (No, time travel, nor pan-dimensional travel will be utilized at ALL.)


    _________________
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  τΐgσ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:27 am

    Ahh, my mistake. I figured since it's new characters it was just new canon.

    Still, Blood, as stated by Milk, you should probably just start from scratch with your characters.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 am

    τΐgσ wrote:Ahh, my mistake. I figured since it's new characters it was just new canon.

    Still, Blood, as stated by Milk, you should probably just start from scratch with your characters.

    I'm afraid that's not possible, considering Adam has had a canon since before even static roleplay. To simply "restart" him would be also wiping out months of ic events.
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  ecstasy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Ahh, my mistake. I figured since it's new characters it was just new canon.

    Still, Blood, as stated by Milk, you should probably just start from scratch with your characters.

    I'm afraid that's not possible, considering Adam has had a canon since before even static roleplay. To simply "restart" him would be also wiping out months of ic events.

    Well, here's the thing. If they don't happen to fit the canon, well, then you're shit out of luck.
    Now I'm not saying they don't fit in and that you can't use them, but if Shisno and the team decide to do something with the canon that would interfere with your character's story, well, too bad. The canon won't evolve based on previous actions, the actions evolve based on the canon.


    _________________
    ec·sta·sy/ˈekstəsē/
    Noun:
    An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
    An emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 pm

    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Ahh, my mistake. I figured since it's new characters it was just new canon.

    Still, Blood, as stated by Milk, you should probably just start from scratch with your characters.

    I'm afraid that's not possible, considering Adam has had a canon since before even static roleplay. To simply "restart" him would be also wiping out months of ic events.

    Well, here's the thing. If they don't happen to fit the canon, well, then you're shit out of luck.
    Now I'm not saying they don't fit in and that you can't use them, but if Shisno and the team decide to do something with the canon that would interfere with your character's story, well, too bad. The canon won't evolve based on previous actions, the actions evolve based on the canon.

    keep in mind, no matter what events concur, I'm not even in the same AREA as helix back in 2013 and 2014... : \ so there would be no need for me to worry about what changes shisno makes
    avatar
    Gothic

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2011-07-14

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Gothic on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

    Weren't you banned, Blood?
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 pm

    Star wrote:Weren't you banned, Blood?

    I was banned a LOT of times Gothic, infact, I got banned so many times, that at one point the banhammer broke once when it tried banning me, but after some admin duct tape repaired it it worked nicely again, then I was later unbanned.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  τΐgσ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Ahh, my mistake. I figured since it's new characters it was just new canon.

    Still, Blood, as stated by Milk, you should probably just start from scratch with your characters.

    I'm afraid that's not possible, considering Adam has had a canon since before even static roleplay. To simply "restart" him would be also wiping out months of ic events.

    Well, here's the thing. If they don't happen to fit the canon, well, then you're shit out of luck.
    Now I'm not saying they don't fit in and that you can't use them, but if Shisno and the team decide to do something with the canon that would interfere with your character's story, well, too bad. The canon won't evolve based on previous actions, the actions evolve based on the canon.

    keep in mind, no matter what events concur, I'm not even in the same AREA as helix back in 2013 and 2014... : \ so there would be no need for me to worry about what changes shisno makes

    Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story. At the same time, we're saying we're not giving you items just because of your backstory, and that if your character goes against the canon, to quote Milk, you're shit out of luck.
    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Shisno on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

    Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one. I don't think you're understanding when I say, "This is not a continuation of any storyline". This is literally hitting reset on a story, with some serious update patches.


    _________________
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

    One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.
    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Shisno on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    AGAIN, you aren't paying attention. You may have a character that has a story that spans multiple communities, but that does not mean that the particular story will be recognized, or implemented into THIS server. You can create the same character, with the same name, and personality type. But that does not mean he/she will have all of the life experience that has happened on other servers.


    _________________
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 pm

    Shisno wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    AGAIN, you aren't paying attention. You may have a character that has a story that spans multiple communities, but that does not mean that the particular story will be recognized, or implemented into THIS server. You can create the same character, with the same name, and personality type. But that does not mean he/she will have all of the life experience that has happened on other servers.

    This has been discussed over steam everybody, k, back to the actual thread.



    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  ecstasy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    Umm, you are the only one that seems that way, the rest of us are creating new characters becuse it's a new community.

    If you want to keep the backstory from a different server, stick to the other server.


    _________________
    ec·sta·sy/ˈekstəsē/
    Noun:
    An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
    An emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:40 pm

    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    Umm, you are the only one that seems that way, the rest of us are creating new characters becuse it's a new community.

    If you want to keep the backstory from a different server, stick to the other server.

    actually, it's servers, not a single server, and I don't give a flying fuck about what the admins think, I'll just follow my backstory on their server.
    avatar
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Age : 25
    Location : Sydney, AU

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  ecstasy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    Umm, you are the only one that seems that way, the rest of us are creating new characters becuse it's a new community.

    If you want to keep the backstory from a different server, stick to the other server.

    actually, it's servers, not a single server, and I don't give a flying fuck about what the admins think, I'll just follow my backstory on their server.

    Up until now, I never saw why people in this community hate you as much as they do.
    Now I do.


    _________________
    ec·sta·sy/ˈekstəsē/
    Noun:
    An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
    An emotional or religious frenzy or trancelike state, originally one involving an experience of mystic self-transcendence.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    ecstasy wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:One of two things are happening here, either shisno doesn't know what the fuck his admins are talking about, or the admins don't know what the fuck shisno is talking about. Seriously,

    for example, Tigo says "Blood, I don't think you're hearing us. We aren't saying outright that you're character's history is deleted, or even that you can't play as characters from your story."

    meanwhile, shisno is saying "Simply put, your character's backstory, no matter what happened in previous servers or canons, it will not apply to this one." if you won't allow back stories set in different servers and or different times just because you wanna be original, then a lot of people are gonna be mad shisno.

    Umm, you are the only one that seems that way, the rest of us are creating new characters becuse it's a new community.

    If you want to keep the backstory from a different server, stick to the other server.

    actually, it's servers, not a single server, and I don't give a flying fuck about what the admins think, I'll just follow my backstory on their server.

    Up until now, I never saw why people in this community hate you as much as they do.
    Now I do.

    Forgive me, but I am stubborn, very stubborn, and no admin is going to stop years of ic development of this character on THIS server, no rule is going to stop that, so I'm not GIVING you or any admin a choice, I'm going to continue MY story, because THE TRUTH IS, my canon can peacefully coexist with shisno's because it's set in a DIFFERENT TIME and different LOCATION!
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  τΐgσ on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

    TheBloodMaster wrote:Forgive me, but I am stubborn, very stubborn, and no admin is going to stop years of ic development of this character on THIS server, no rule is going to stop that, so I'm not GIVING you or any admin a choice, I'm going to continue MY story, because THE TRUTH IS, my canon can peacefully coexist with shisno's because it's set in a DIFFERENT TIME and different LOCATION!

    If both those are different, then couldn't it be a separate canon and not be in this one?

    Honestly, complaining about this isn't going to help your position. Hell, multiple admins have told you to cease and desist, and you've acted like a spoiled little kid. If you don't like the rules implemented by the admins, you can go to a different server. If you keep up the admin disrespect, I'll ban your profile for an amount of time that seems appropriate.

    Hopefully you can be the bigger person and just accept your judgement.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 pm

    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:Forgive me, but I am stubborn, very stubborn, and no admin is going to stop years of ic development of this character on THIS server, no rule is going to stop that, so I'm not GIVING you or any admin a choice, I'm going to continue MY story, because THE TRUTH IS, my canon can peacefully coexist with shisno's because it's set in a DIFFERENT TIME and different LOCATION!

    If both those are different, then couldn't it be a separate canon and not be in this one?

    Honestly, complaining about this isn't going to help your position. Hell, multiple admins have told you to cease and desist, and you've acted like a spoiled little kid. If you don't like the rules implemented by the admins, you can go to a different server. If you keep up the admin disrespect, I'll ban your profile for an amount of time that seems appropriate.

    Hopefully you can be the bigger person and just accept your judgement.

    alright, I won't disrespect the admins, but I'll continue my backstory EXACTLY from where it'd be on THIS server.
    avatar
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Milkdairy on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 pm

    That is exactly what we were against in the first place.

    You are breaking the very order of time if you just retain everything from up the point of the old Dominus canon.

    Unless you want to Retcon it and say he knew that from the start, in which you'll have to apply for those skills.


    _________________
    Red hair <3

    Sponsored content

    Re: Adam Conor

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:17 pm