Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+4
τΐgσ
TheBloodMaster
Kitsune
Shisno
8 posters

Canonical Idea Thread

Kitsune
    Kitsune

Canonical Idea Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Canonical Idea Thread

Post  Kitsune Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Milkdairy wrote:I don't understand how training correlates with how injured you will get in the Coast?

CP's are at best people too and can adapt just as easily as refugees and big bad webils

Wrong. They're trained to deal with malnourished citizens, and are probably used to having their food HANDED to them on a silver platter. Adapting would be harder for them.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

Post  Katelyn Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 am

Kitsune™ wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:I don't understand how training correlates with how injured you will get in the Coast?

CP's are at best people too and can adapt just as easily as refugees and big bad webils

Wrong. They're trained to deal with malnourished citizens, and are probably used to having their food HANDED to them on a silver platter. Adapting would be harder for them.
    but du mechupulish rashuns havahavav the sterrrororoids.

Being more trained just makes you more of a target, really. If you see a group of resistance members walking their pet OTA down the street I think they'd wanna take out their own kind first. Well not their own kind cause that bitch is on a leash now, but you get the idea.
    If anything it comes up like this
    Ability to maintain themself/Probability of keeping things under control; Slightly better
    Ability to adapt; About the same
    Risk of being attacked/Wanted dead/Being the biggest most meaniest mother fucker in all o' New Mexico!; Mostlikely surprise mother fucker kinda increased.
    il fix dees post up when i'm not hyperererrrrr.
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

Post  Yuri Sergig Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 am

Katelyn wrote:
    Kitsune™ wrote:

Being more trained just makes you more of a target, really. If you see a group of resistance members walking their pet OTA down the street I think they'd wanna take out their own kind first. Well not their own kind cause that bitch is on a leash now, but you get the idea.
    Ability to maintain themself/Probability of keeping things under control; Slightly better
    Risk of being attacked/Wanted dead/Being the biggest most meaniest mother fucker in all o' New Mexico!; Mostlikely surprise mother fucker kinda increased.

I do believe that Kitsune have a point, Yes, The CP unit will most likely have better chances in outlands if you compare to a average refugee, or a rebel, but still, CP is trained and designed to deal with urban protection, not outlands envionoments, therfor i dont think they can use their skills to the fullest out there. Also i think they will be a huge target, as the Combine Unity would love to take them out for deserting, or just gotten kidnapped, or whatever they might be, let alone Humanity is in a cry of anger, fear, and depression. Due to as high amounts of the populations been exterminated, therefor any things that will relate to their murders, They will show those hatreds onto.

But i do think both of your have a point, However, In short, CP's arent that perticulary great at managing their duties or abilities out in outlands area, they werent made, designed, or prepared for it. Now OTA, Assassins, and so forth is different.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 am

Yuri Sergig wrote:
    Katelyn wrote:
    Kitsune™ wrote:

I do believe that Kitsune have a point, Yes, The CP unit will most likely have better chances in outlands if you compare to a average refugee, or a rebel, but still, CP is trained and designed to deal with urban protection, not outlands envionoments, therfor i dont think they can use their skills to the fullest out there. Also i think they will be a huge target, as the Combine Unity would love to take them out for deserting, or just gotten kidnapped, or whatever they might be, let alone Humanity is in a cry of anger, fear, and depression. Due to as high amounts of the populations been exterminated, therefor any things that will relate to their murders, They will show those hatreds onto.

But i do think both of your have a point, However, In short, CP's arent that perticulary great at managing their duties or abilities out in outlands area, they werent made, designed, or prepared for it. Now OTA, Assassins, and so forth is different.

exactly, although with firearms and such they would excel, but survival is another story.. and they would be high targets for MPF... and ofc OTA and assassins would be different, OTA first off don't need survival training, they are killing machines who don't need food, on the flipside, assassins are gods at survival, considering they need to be spies on SOME occasions, so they need to be able to take the long haul.

btw, this is funny as fuck, it still shows me as banned : D I request that shisno leave me like this cause it's cool.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:02 am

exactly, although with firearms and such they would excel, but survival is another story.. and they would be high targets for MPF... and ofc OTA and assassins would be different, OTA first off don't need survival training, they are killing machines who don't need food, on the flipside, assassins are gods at survival, considering they need to be spies on SOME occasions, so they need to be able to take the long haul.

btw, this is funny as fuck, it still shows me as banned : D I request that shisno leave me like this cause it's cool.

Everything needs food or fuel.

TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Milkdairy wrote:

Everything needs food or fuel.

good point, their food is just... different,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm