Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation


    What do you think of this weapon?

    Share

    Poll

    Answer:

    [ 2 ]
    18% [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    36% [36%] 
    [ 5 ]
    45% [45%] 

    Total Votes: 11
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 am



    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 am

    ferp

    oyea, THE BAT'LETH IN ACTION!

    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Shisno on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 am

    Admittedly it looks like a cool weapon. But that is the ONLY good trait it has, it is a horribly balanced weapon, and by the way you are "Supposed to" swing it, it will not have any decent force to cut anything worse than say...a box cutter would, there is a reason this thing was in a show, purely because it was Movie/TV magic, and was created to seem like a combat effective weapon, when anyone with decent logic can see that it's not.


    _________________
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Law on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 am

    Can you add a 4th option, saying: I DUNNO WTF THIS IS, SO I DON'T CARE! ?
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:25 am

    Shisno wrote:Admittedly it looks like a cool weapon. But that is the ONLY good trait it has, it is a horribly balanced weapon, and by the way you are "Supposed to" swing it, it will not have any decent force to cut anything worse than say...a box cutter would, there is a reason this thing was in a show, purely because it was Movie/TV magic, and was created to seem like a combat effective weapon, when anyone with decent logic can see that it's not.

    If you want me to show you REAL footage of the weapon, I can...
    avatar
    Warpizzle

    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Columbus, Georgia

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Warpizzle on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

    I don't want this stupid shit on the server.
    -Support
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:57 pm

    If I wanted it on it I would post it in HL2RP section ffs..

    I'm just saying what do you think of this weapon...
    avatar
    Warpizzle

    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Columbus, Georgia

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Warpizzle on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:If I wanted it on it I would post it in HL2RP section ffs..

    I'm just saying what do you think of this weapon...

    I don't like it. It sucks and it is not logically successful in combat. As shisno said. I agree with him.

    Mush

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Mush on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm

    It looks like it'd get stuck in people too easily (a bad thing actually)
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 pm

    I'm not even sure how I'd hold this thing, let alone use it.

    But yeah, looks extremely ineffective. Just give me a damn sword Razz
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

    if you don't know how to HOLD IT,

    you obviously don't deserve to know...

    where do you THINK you hold it?

    the question should be "WHAT TYPE OF WAY"

    (The weapon can disarm swords easily, if you lock it into the sword)

    oyea,

    all of you can say what you want

    it's a great weapon.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

    TheBloodMaster wrote:if you don't know how to HOLD IT,

    you obviously don't deserve to know...

    where do you THINK you hold it?

    the question should be "WHAT TYPE OF WAY"

    (The weapon can disarm swords easily, if you lock it into the sword)

    oyea,

    all of you can say what you want

    it's a great weapon.

    And you obviously don't get the joke. I was referring the fact that this thing, cool as it may be, is also a mess and would be terrible in practical use.
    avatar
    Shisno

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2011-06-20
    Location : Your Hard Drive.

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Shisno on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:36 am

    The sad truth, is that Blood will defend this thing no matter what logic you present, so, it makes more sense to just sit back and nod, knowing that you are right and he is defending a sinking ship.


    _________________
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 am

    Shisno wrote:The sad truth, is that Blood will defend this thing no matter what logic you present, so, it makes more sense to just sit back and nod, knowing that you are right and he is defending a sinking ship.

    I would feel more satisfied if he had picked this to use in REAL battle and watch that sinking ship, but yeah, you're probaby right.
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 pm

    Indeed it isn't the best weapawn,

    there ARE better..



    *COUGH* *COUGH*
    avatar
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Milkdairy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 pm

    @rifle above me; Remove 7.62mm NATO, rechamber in .338 Lapua Magnum; You got a 1,500 Meter range rifle capable of instantly penetrating US military grade Kevlar and above up to 1000 Meters away. Fuck your sword, I have this piece of a WMD
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 pm

    Milkdairy wrote:@rifle above me; Remove 7.62mm NATO, rechamber in .338 Lapua Magnum; You got a 1,500 Meter range rifle capable of instantly penetrating US military grade Kevlar and above up to 1000 Meters away. Fuck your sword, I have this piece of a WMD

    Doesn't matter

    Got a sword


    STILL COUNTS
    avatar
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Milkdairy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 pm

    You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 pm

    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    Doesn't matter

    Got a sword
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:29 am

    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    that is why I said a sniper rifle is better XD

    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am

    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    that is why I said a sniper rifle is better XD


    Read the post above you.

    STILL COUNTS.
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Law on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:51 pm

    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    that is why I said a sniper rifle is better XD


    Read the post above you.

    STILL COUNTS.
    What about the Sonic Rainbomb, or the Orbital Friendship cannon?
    avatar
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

    Posts : 355
    Join date : 2011-08-17
    Location : Ban-Land

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  TheBloodMaster on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 pm

    ok, that's it,

    /me attaches a sattle to an advisor

    GIDDY UP BITCHES!
    avatar
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

    Posts : 403
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Location : That one box behind your local Wal-Mart

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  τΐgσ on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 pm

    Princess Luna wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    that is why I said a sniper rifle is better XD


    Read the post above you.

    STILL COUNTS.
    What about the Sonic Rainbomb, or the Orbital Friendship cannon?


    I just got a swooooooooOOOOOOrd.

    And it kiiiiiiIIIIIlls so goood.


    SO

    Doesn't matter, got a sword.

    STILL COUNTS
    avatar
    Law

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2011-07-30
    Location : Unknown

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Law on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 pm

    τΐgσ wrote:
    Princess Luna wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Milkdairy wrote:You're standing in place swinging your blade while I shoot you from 3000 feet away.

    that is why I said a sniper rifle is better XD


    Read the post above you.

    STILL COUNTS.
    What about the Sonic Rainbomb, or the Orbital Friendship cannon?


    I just got a swooooooooOOOOOOrd.

    And it kiiiiiiIIIIIlls so goood.


    SO

    Doesn't matter, got a sword.

    STILL COUNTS
    Do you have proof of having that sword? Do you have a license to use it?

    Sponsored content

    Re: What do you think of this weapon?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 pm