Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Shisno, you know who. EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Shisno, you know who. EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Shisno, you know who. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Shisno, you know who. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Shisno, you know who. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Shisno, you know who. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Shisno, you know who. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Shisno, you know who. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Shisno, you know who. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+3
τΐgσ
Milkdairy
Lt.Butterscotch
7 posters

Shisno, you know who.

Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Shisno, you know who. Empty Shisno, you know who.

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:37 am

•Steam Name:Tyler[TM Symbol]

•Steam ID: Nigguh, I'm on your friends list, figure it out.

•Steam Profile Link: ^^^

•How long have you been part of our community?: Since the beginning, ofc.

•Have you ever been banned from our servers before?: Probably

•If yes to the above question, why were you banned?: Not sure.

•Why/How was your character PermaKilled?: Hit his third strike. 2 Kills Performed by Scout, 1 by Yuri.

•Do you have proof/logs? Uhh..well. kinda, not really, but you know of it still.

Probably should be a REASON here so..

Reaason: Two of my deaths seem rather unfair to me...One was over a OOC matter that Scout got pissed that I shot Shisno in her house and took it to IC and killed me in a few /me's and I had no way to do anything back...The third one was Yuri, which I don't believe he should've been banned but that's my opinion, anyways, he caught me right as I joined the server, upper-cutting me and then simply shooting my crotch multiple times and blew off my head, Not a single one of my deaths did I have ANY chance to fight back, that seems rather extremely unfair...Yuri caught me after I had my gear taken from Ghost, Helix took it, and then when I get on after two days, I get PK'd the first five minutes I get on...I know alot of people HATE Ghost, but yeah. That is obviously unfair, or either just obliviously coincidental. [Just realized I should've put this in the Why/How was your character PK'd....Shutup] Yeah, I know, it's been awhile since he died, and it might fuck up some RP...but yeah, if I get un-pk'd I'm hoping you'll un-pk Yuri as that is a Reaction of Ghost's PK. Thank you for reviewing it. Night.

Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Shisno, you know who. Empty Re: Shisno, you know who.

Post  Milkdairy Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 am

No disrespect to you here Tyler but life is unfair. I don't think if I got shot in the balls I'd be firing back like a mega ninja. Man I'd be holding my hands over my blown-off excuses for testicles!

But I DO disagree on Scout taking something OOC in-character. I believe that is what we call metagaming.

I'm neutral on this.

Ps, Soviet will NEVER get un-PK'd. Trust me on this.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 am

1: Yuri is not going to be unPKed again. Ever. Hell could freeze over a thousand times and it's still not happening.

2: As stated above, you sometimes learn have to deal with the RP dealt to you, though I am in agreement that Scout can be unfair at times in RP.

Since I haven't witness you RP a whole lot on Ghost, I'm not sure whether or not you'd deserve the character back, and if so, how many strikes he should have.

Neutral
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I am in full-fledged support of this, minus the revival of Yuri.
    From what you have told me, you'd only be on your first strike, because the first two were just retarded.
    Ghost was a great character that had a lot of RP history, and his character ties in with my character a LOT, so it could be a very positive experience.

+Support
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Thanks and sorry for the fail first questions and such, but I just didn't feel like going to get them, [Laziness ofc.]

I'd be fine if he had one-strike left, but I also agree with both Milk and Tigo about the un-fairness thing. as I said, it could've been rather coincidental in each one.

EDIT: And I only wanted to include Yuri's Un-PK because I never really wanted him to get PK'd, only agree'd with Shisno out of anger of Ghost dying. after that I realized that he also had a long-time character who was only killed from a reaction of my own death.
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Yuri will never be Un-Pk'd, he had actually surpassed his three strikes rule, but Shisno gave him one last chance. Which was ended in your death along with his.

Anyways, I do agree with Yuri kill, he should've at least given you a chance to fight back. I'll support this.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:52 pm

LTDEAD wrote:Yuri will never be Un-Pk'd, he had actually surpassed his three strikes rule, but Shisno gave him one last chance. Which was ended in your death along with his.

Anyways, I do agree with Yuri kill, he should've at least given you a chance to fight back. I'll support this.

Actually, Yuri Sergig has been PK'd at least 3 times. He kept whining to have his character back everytime, claiming it to be unfair, thus why he's not ever getting that char back.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm not trying to piss Scout off, because one. I know better. and two. She's a good friend of mine.
    But she claimed that because her character had OCD and me shooting Shisno OOCly when we were both fuckin' about and I never heard her warning me, most likely because I was out of range, and then proceeded to follow me and yell my name and kick me down these stairs to walk down and shoot me once in the head.
    Mush

Post  Mush Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't think the 3 strike rule automatically means you have 3 lives. Any death you have could potentially be a PK.
    If you get your PK removed, then it's only fair if Yuri's is too, seeing as he died from a direct result from killing Ghost, so...
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Mush wrote:I don't think the 3 strike rule automatically means you have 3 lives. Any death you have could potentially be a PK.
    If you get your PK removed, then it's only fair if Yuri's is too, seeing as he died from a direct result from killing Ghost, so...

Read the post above. The character Yuri Sergig has been PK'd at least 3 times, and Shisno was kind enough to let him have ANOTHER life. Now, Yuri's whining about him dying, and wants his char back again.

I'll reiterate a final time: Yuri will never be UnPK'd again. Ever.
    Mush

Post  Mush Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 am

Then neither should Ghost.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 am

But Yuri also shouldn't be alive /technically/ speaking if he has gotten out of 3 PKs, Just saying.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Bump. Any notion reached on this?
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 am

We are probably gonna wait 'till shisno gets back.
    Scout
    Scout

Post  Scout Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:19 am

Morale of the story: Don't shoot guns when I have my headphones on full blast 3AM >Neutral

+Support, Since I don't count my anger kill. Yuri will never get Revived (Thought I should say that) Since Ghost was never killed several times out of pure hatred and anger from others (Other then Yuri[-The Fat Russian Cunt])

Also! Accepted If I'm not in server get someone else to uhh...Unban Ghost? Or refund him since there is no /unpkplz

Also note: Yuri was PK'd because of Abuse of UHDF Power/FailRP by murdering someone in cold blood thinking there would be nothing to pay since he was a Officer. Yuri also FailRP'd for killing the person that his wife/Girlfriend cheated on him with! Ghost was involved in motherfuckery, and was killed due to it being an Execution, that can be overuled due to it being unfair as Yuri Fuckrp'd.

CLOSING STATMENT! Yuri will never be allowed as a char again, He's a power abusing fuck. Ghost will be unbanned due to the unfairness of his kill.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Sweet. Also, noone really banned my char. And Shisno has all his gear on Helix, lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 am