Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+5
τΐgσ
Kommadant Solis
Neko
Milkdairy
Anonymous_Pigeon
9 posters

[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White

Anonymous_Pigeon

[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White Empty [Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White

Post  Anonymous_Pigeon Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm

• Steam Name: 1337/Anonymous/Atee

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24893931

• Character Names: Daniel White/White
    • How long were you banned for?: Permanently.

• Around what time were you banned?: Yesterday, or the day before that. Can't quite recall.

• Who banned you?: Scout.

• Why did they ban you?: Because I questioned if Scout was a transsexual or a actual woman, due to her/his offense of giving me a 10 day ban for saying "Faggotry" in a Steam chat. Personally I don't believe a woman would be offended to the word fagg0t, as a fagg0t is either a bundle of sticks or a gay individual. I don't see why a woman would take such offense of giving a 10 day ban, later a perma due to conversations via Steam chat.

• Why do you feel like you should be unbanned?: I've contributed to the Community's development team with the loading screen and both a new logo, in which Shisno was just too lazy to set as the new forum logo. I don't believe it's right to ban someone because they figure out information about you in real-life.

• Anything else you wish to add?:
    [Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White Logo
    hhttp://anonymousresources.co.cc/DominusRoleplay/DominusRoleplay.html

[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White Iykrq[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White DIu9U
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

[Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White Empty Re: [Unban Request] Atee/Daniel White

Post  Milkdairy Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm

It's derogatory language. It doesn't matter who you say it to, We all have a certain level of decency to stick to on this server. And Unfortunately your dictionary definition means jack-shit, Because this is the Twenty-First century, Home of Degenerating Intelligence.

I don't agree with anything Scout does anymore except something here and there. Her ability to be an Administrator is slowly but none the less dying out. And she can only be a punisher. I haven't seen her give out anything except a Permanent ban since Voltaic Roleplay, And Half from personal quarrels. Some however were for a good reason, but others not so much in the category of a PERMANENT BAN.

But Do remember we have (or SHOULD HAVE) a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for this kind of stuff, and no one is above the rules.
    Anonymous_Pigeon

Post  Anonymous_Pigeon Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Please specify where in the rules in which it states that I may not partake in the act of saying "Faggotry" via Steam chat.
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 pm

If it was in steam chat, I think it doesn't deserve a ban. +Support
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm

τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Steam chat is outside of Dominus jurisdiction. Banning people out of personal grudges is exactly the kind of shit that makes me cringe when I think of Integra being SA on Brink.

Still, we do have Zero tolerance for this, as Milk said, and she is CO. Admin disrespect isn't something you joke about.

I do believe Scout's been acting more unfair recently, including in this case, so I support
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:11 am

Anonymous_Pigeon wrote:Please specify where in the rules in which it states that I may not partake in the act of saying "Faggotry" via Steam chat.

http://gyazo.com/fb4fe7f6ef03e261a3db656b86166b44

Although this does not apply to steam chat, you should know BETTER than to speak it to a Co-Owner (or anyone else who is a part of this community). It's not like there's some almighty Lawless Barrier where you can Hack a Dominus player's information and sell it to slavers somewhere in Nigeria and then go on the server acting like nothing happened, Y'know what I mean?
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:13 am

Uhh...I'ma go ahead and throw in two-cents

-Support

Fuckno due to the accusations and apparently hacking other communities if none of you are willing to look at the link Lt. Dead put up...but yeah. And proof of him taking over a owners account on forums, lets keep him forum and IP banned soon. Plz.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Revoking previous support, and changing to neutral due to alleged 'hacking' of other communities.

While I do believe you or may have changed, I still believe a bit more questioning is in order.
    Scout
    Scout

Post  Scout Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:51 am

The Perma was made due to the amount of people that do not enjoy you my dear.

The Ban woudl've been revoked if you had simply said: I'm sorry for offending you Scout, Like normal people do ;3. It will stay due to the proof given that you're a H@X0rZ
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:08 pm

You guys, did you read the forum link? It said very clearly that he was owner of a community, and he had DDOS'd the server in the past. From other forum posts he is a very Op'd developer, he stole content made by X-hosters, and used it for his own server without their permission.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Still. Worthy enough to keep him banned. Most likely used their content to supply our page aswell.
    puppy0156
    puppy0156
    Banned User

Post  puppy0156 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Uhm, -support, this guy DDOSED my server awhile ago and had a accomplice as well, he cannot be trusted.
    Anonymous_Pigeon

Post  Anonymous_Pigeon Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 am

Apparently it's cool now to punish someone for actions they do out of community.
    If I had intention to fuck DRP up, I could demonstrate what I'm capable of to you.

And just a little FYI, Puppy, I don't even know who the fuck you are. But I'm very tempted to hit your server & you to demonstrate that you wouldn't be able to say I sent a 2.5Gb/s UDP flood to your IP.
    Aspen
    Aspen

Post  Aspen Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 am

Anonymous_Pigeon wrote:Apparently it's cool now to punish someone for actions they do out of community.
    If I had intention to fuck DRP up, I could demonstrate what I'm capable of to you.

And just a little FYI, Puppy, I don't even know who the fuck you are. But I'm very tempted to hit your server & you to demonstrate that you wouldn't be able to say I sent a 2.5Gb/s UDP flood to your IP.

not sure if misusing my powers, but i permabanned this scrub for a DOS threat.
    if he is indeed DOSing you, or will in the near future, phone your ISP and then the police immediately. Your ISP will be able to intercept the incoming IP, and the server's datacenter will be able to intercept the incoming IP.

godspeed. sorry shisno.
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:36 am

Anonymous_Pigeon wrote:Apparently it's cool now to punish someone for actions they do out of community.

And this, is why you are permabanned. You cannot demonstrate the maturity required to be on this server, hell, I'm only 14, and even I see how immature you are. You were a server owner, is this what you acted like? You make threats. However, like I will say again, after I told you on x-hosters, you are a little shrimp, who thinks he is the greatest thing to happen when in reality, you cannot face yourself in the mirror. Now there is two things you can do, 1. Continue on this path, and become vilified. 2. Or you can shape up and face the fact that you are not the greatest thing to come along.

Arigato taiho and kutabare.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm