Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open)

Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) Empty Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open)

Post  Milkdairy Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Applications are Open!

NOTE: DO NOT COMMENT ON OTHERS' APPLICATIONS IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR.

Steam Name:

SteamID:

Why do you wish to join the Rogue MPF faction, OOCly?:

What is your character's backstory? (Please type at-least a paragraph on your characters backstory, answer the key questions in your backstory, How did your character survive the portal storms (They happened in 2012), What did he/she do before the war, what caused them to go rogue.)

You must have at least 10 /me's for each character in each RP example. Remember to use attempts/tries. Failure to do so will result in denial of your application. Do /not/ use /roll.

You understand that you are developing a character. Playing to loose is a part of character development. You also know that in a firefight you are not just in a FPS battle, your character is firing at their character. You also agree to maintain a serious roleplay atmosphere at all times during of which you are on your whitelisted unit, you agree that if at any point you are performing mingery whitlist on your whitelist that you may be subject to removal from that whitelist from /any/ of the administrative staff as a part to combat unserious roleplay behavior on our server. You are on a serious Half-life two roleplay server. You are not just on a whitelisted character.
    You are being trusted with this character, you will be portraying a realistic Rogue Civil Protection unit for other characters so that they may feel a realistic and original atmosphere. You also understand that you are playing to have fun! You will be keeping a civil out-of-character attitude. You also agree to not ask for any loadout that is considered to be 'superfluous'. Asking for such creates a unfair atmosphere for other players. Do you agree to these terms?

In Character Application

Name of Applicant:
    Citizen Identification Digits of Applicant:
    Height:
    Weight (Lbs):
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:

State your current living location below.
    City:
    District:

List previous living locations below.
    City:
    District:

Please list any previous work experience, and/or education below:

Signature of Applicant:

Last edited by Milkdairy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am; edited 3 times in total
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open) Empty Re: Rogue MPF Application Format (Applications Open)

Post  Milkdairy Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

Bumping to top.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 am