Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+9
Shisno
Kommadant Solis
TheBloodMaster
Warpizzle
τΐgσ
Xellos the old
Milkdairy
Gothic
ecstasy
13 posters

In regards to a second server. READ THIS.

Poll

What server would you prefer?

[ 5 ]
    In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [31%] 
    [ 11 ]
    In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap69%In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [69%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Chancer
    Chancer

In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 Empty Re: In regards to a second server. READ THIS.

Post  Chancer Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:33 am

What the fuck are you talking about? The only time I did Severance lasted around two weeks, and it was nothing like that.
    Shisno
    Shisno

In regards to a second server. READ THIS. - Page 2 Empty Re: In regards to a second server. READ THIS.

Post  Shisno Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Chancer wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? The only time I did Severance lasted around two weeks, and it was nothing like that.
    She's talking about the Hamachi server you did, and Pupp's Josh Cook...and his...bumbling ways....
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

the SV server failed because it was hamachi...
    puppy0156
    puppy0156
    Banned User

Post  puppy0156 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

XD
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 am

No it failed because Chancer needs to upgrade from Dial-up >:L
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 am

I guess my vote'd be for Severance. It'd be nice to get some new RP in.
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 am

Oh god... Carriers...

What if one of them is a rapist?
    That's like the most deadly weapon...

Zombie jizz!
    Shocked
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Integra wrote:Oh god... Carriers...

Zombie jizz!
    Shocked

That will never happen.
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am

Hipster wrote:
    Integra wrote:Oh god... Carriers...

Zombie jizz!
    Shocked

That will never happen.

Well the virus is most likely spread through bodily fluids so if a carrier kissed you you would turn into a zombie
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 am

wrong, you made the classic mistake with people with AIDS

even though AIDS can be spread through sexual encounters, it cannot be spread via kissing.

if I'm wrong, that is what my health teacher told me, (he was wrong about a lot of other shit XD

EDIT: wait, you were talking about the virus spreading from the BODY? oh, well, then this post's point is they if it WERE sexually spread kissing would not do shit,
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:wrong, you made the classic mistake with people with AIDS

even though AIDS can be spread through sexual encounters, it cannot be spread via kissing.

if I'm wrong, that is what my health teacher told me, (he was wrong about a lot of other shit XD

EDIT: wait, you were talking about the virus spreading from the BODY? oh, well, then this post's point is they if it WERE sexually spread kissing would not do shit,

Well the reason you turn into a zombie if you get bit is because of saliva, so why wouldn't it work for carriers?
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm

because, saliva has NOTHING to do with the main factors that cause AIDS.

a sexually spread zombie virus would be VERY slow, and to stop it ppl would just stop having sex, and kill the infected.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:because, saliva has NOTHING to do with the main factors that cause AIDS.

a sexually spread zombie virus would be VERY slow, and to stop it ppl would just stop having sex, and kill the infected.

It can spread through all bodily fluids, Including blood.

Although Saliva would be exempt as not really much of the virus would generally infect any saliva.
    Mush

Post  Mush Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 pm

It's obviously in their saliva or else the virus really wouldn't have spread (unless it's airborne or w/e you may say)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 am